LOS TEROPONG

Los Teropong (Teropong means binoculars) comments on current issues in Malaysia, and sometimes the world, and put forth another opinion and perspective. BY THE WAY - THEY HUNG THE WRONG GUY ...

WELCOME

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links
Friends
Islam
AF
Malaysian Newspaper
International News
Airlines
TV Chefs
Cooking Anyone?
Bonsai Anyone?
Multimedia
Rojak
Monday, May 30, 2005
My Good Friend Luigi
For those of you who are interested in Online Collaboration and Web Conferencing issues, I have added in this Blog the respective link for your perusal. It is a great site by my good friend from Italy, Luigi Canali De Rossi, an IT guru. I had the opportunity to meet him when I was a participant at the 4th Trainers Workshop on Improving Training Quality (ITQ4) through Interactive Learning Technologies and Distance Mentoring in Penang in 2002.

He was one of the coaches in the Workshop. Since then we have become good friends and when I was on my way to L'Aquila, Italy in 2003, I had the opportunity to meet him again in Rome. He picked me up at the airport and even put me up for the night in his guest apartment which happened to be just across the road from the walls of the Vatican. I have never been to Italy before this; you can almost 'feel' the aura of Italy and things italian in the environment and scenery. He took me around Rome the next day (this is really cutting a long story short - sorry Luigi but thanks for a wonderful time!) before sending me to the Bus station where I left for
L'Aquila (I attended a conference there). Since then we have communicated mostly via the Internet. Go take a look at his sites .. and he is also known as Robin Good. Puzzling huh? That's the guy ..

posted by Rozhan @ 5/30/2005 01:38:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Rozhan
Home: Penang, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Web Counter
Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Malaysia Blogsites List
Locations of visitors to this page


Previous Post
Links
Tarikh Hijriah
Referer
  • Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER