LOS TEROPONG

Los Teropong (Teropong means binoculars) comments on current issues in Malaysia, and sometimes the world, and put forth another opinion and perspective. BY THE WAY - THEY HUNG THE WRONG GUY ...

WELCOME

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links
Friends
Islam
AF
Malaysian Newspaper
International News
Airlines
TV Chefs
Cooking Anyone?
Bonsai Anyone?
Multimedia
Rojak
Thursday, September 01, 2005
MERDEKA - INDEPENDENCE DAY

48 TAHUN MERDEKA -
48 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE
-

MALAYSIA
31 AUGUST 2005



posted by Rozhan @ 9/01/2005 09:08:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Sat Nov 12, 06:06:00 AM 2005, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi aremai, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on type of bonsai tree when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for type of bonsai tree. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about type of bonsai tree at the site above.

     
  • At Mon Nov 14, 12:55:00 AM 2005, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi there aremai, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on how to make a bonsai tree I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for how to make a bonsai tree. Should the need ever arise where you need information on how to make a bonsai tree then drop by for a look.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Rozhan
Home: Penang, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Web Counter
Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Malaysia Blogsites List
Locations of visitors to this page


Previous Post
Links
Tarikh Hijriah
Referer
  • Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER